Whether you have a small to mid-sized business or a national brand, Smazing will work with you to create a solution that exceeds your social and community needs. Smazing works with variety of modern platform vendors in the social curation and online community space, all of which have nuances that may be more ideal for certain needs. The result, a craft social solution that creates an optimal experience across all devices, custom to your needs, and built on the modern, supported platforms.
Immersive social hubs and campaign driven micro-sites with rich socially curated content from across all your selected social channels.
This solution is perfect for brands who want to:
- Specific or general campaigns with a call to action for user interactions around specific hashtag or directly with your channels across social media.
- Curate and feature "word of mouth" brand mentions from across social media where the fans, customers, and potential customers.
- Listen and engage with individuals posting about your brand and their experiences.
- Aggregate and display content related to your organizations industry or interests.
Engaging online communities keep your fans and customers connected to your brand or organization. Users can join in the discussion via forums and message boards, commenting on blogs, or providing new ideas. Users can easily connect with their existing social accounts.
This solution is ideal for organizations looking to:
RELATED: online communities, community management, message boards, forums, discussions, comments, blogs, ideas, answers, SEO, user generated content, social media, social login, customer support, customer engagement, shared experiences.
There are many business benefits associated with implementing a social hub or online community solution, including:
- Increased customer and fan engagement, advocacy, and awareness.
- Harnessing searchable user generated content drives traffic and increased stickiness to your sites and domain.
- Monetize by incorporating online advertising.
- Incentives for user conversion (to registered members or other call to action).